Don't know what iLOQ is? Click here to learn more
The patented, award winning iLOQ S50 locking system offers advanced security and convenient access sharing features for master-key locking environments.
The iLOQ K50S.1 Key Fob is used for operating digital lock cylinders in the iLOQ S50 locking system for users without a compatible NFC-enabled smartphone for unlocking. The Key Fob supplies the required operating power to the lock over the NFC field during opening, thus the locks do not need their own power supply.
The Key Fob is equipped with an internal accumulator. One charging of the internal accumulator will last several months. When the device needs recharging it will inform users weeks before recharging is necessary. This feature helps users avoid situations where energy levels are too low for opening locks at sites. The Key Fob can be charged with a commonly used USB B-type cable that is delivered with the Key Fob. The Key Fob is designed for harsh environments and climates, while remaining water-resistant and dustproof.
The Key Fob can carry any blacklisting tasks.
NFC Key Fob K55S.1
- Battery-free programmable electromechanical lock cylinder for iLOQ S50 locking system
- Rechargeable digital key for iLOQ S50 locking system
- Secured using AES256 encryption
- Programmed on iLOQ Manager – software with system specific Programming Token
- Re-programming through Programming Token
- Each key has a unique identifier and can be individually blacklisted
- Supports validity time and versatile time restrictions
- Receives and transfers blacklist from/to locks when used offline
- Sturdy, sealed structure for harsh environments with led status indication
- Can be personalized with color pin
- Laser stamped one letter and four-digit random number