Just added to your cart
Don't know what the iLOQ is? Click here to learn more
The patented, award winning iLOQ S50 locking system offers advanced security and convenient access sharing features for mas-ter-key locking environments.
The iLOQ D50S Europrofile cylinders harvest electricity wirelessly from the NFC field. This technology transforms a smartphone into a key and power source making the lock completely battery-free. Because no batteries are required, the locks are a mainte-nance-free and environmentally-friendly green solution that reduces workload, costs, waste and harm associated with battery-pow-ered solutions.
The iLOQ S50 doesn’t have a keyway due to contactless NFC technology. The lock is designed for exposure to harsh environments and extreme climates, while remaining water-resistant and dustproof. The smartphone as a key provides exceptional features coupled with high security. With flexible access sharing, time restrictions and audit trail reporting over-the-air, security gaps caused by lost keys can be eliminated completely without costly changes to locks and keys.
The cylinder body is 30 mm long. The cylinder length can be easily extended from 5 mm resolution to 100 mm resolution with ex-tension pieces. Modular extension solutions enable flexible stocking and easy length modifications on installation sites. The modu-lar system also allows for different cylinder combinations: half-, knob- and double cylinders. The cylinder is available in two different reader lengths; short and long. The position of the short reader can be adjusted 2 mm and the long reader 4 mm, in 2 mm steps.
NFC DIN Double Cylinder D50S.2
- Battery-free programmable electromechanical lock cylinder for iLOQ S50 locking system
- NFC-powered: no batteries required for the lock
- Opening with NFC enabled Android phone or iLOQ K50S Key Fob
- Secured using powerful AES256 encryption and mutual authentication
- Compatible with DIN 18252 Europrofile cylinder standard
- Modular construction allows easy configuration for half-, double-, or turn-knob version and cylinder length adjustment
- Length extensions available in 5 mm steps up to 70 mm
- Initial programming with PC and iLOQ P50S.1 Programming Token in connection to server
- Access right list for access groups
- Blacklist for individual lost keys
- Internal audit trail record with time stamp (can be configured on/off)
- Supports time restrictions
- Can be configured to require online opening authentication
- Re-programming with keys (Android phone or K50S Key Fob)
- Firmware updateable
NFC DIN Double Cylinder is available
- With a long or short readers
- Standard security Europrofile or High Security Europrofile
- Normal or short cam