Just added to your cart
Don't know what the iLOQ is? Click here to learn more
The self-powered iLOQ S5 is a next-generation locking system that replaces difficult-to-manage mechanical locks and electromechanical locks that depend on an external power source such as batteries. The highly encrypted system enables flexible and secure access control and maintain high security in demanding properties such as commercial real estate, office buildings and housing associations.
The iLOQ C5S lock cylinders get their energy from the motion of inserting the key into the lock cylinder. This eliminates the need for any type of batteries or cabling. Because no batteries are needed, maintenance and lifecycle costs are significantly lower than mechanical or battery-operated electromechanical locking systems.
The keys operate as part of the iLOQ D2D network, which makes it quick and easy to remove lost keys from the system, change access rights and track log events.The iLOQ S5 product family covers door locks, padlocks and furniture locks, as well as the necessary fittings and mounting accessories.
The iLOQ S5 can also be expanded into a remote access control system with iLOQ Online products.
- Battery-free digital key for iLOQ S5 locking system
- Key does not need batteries or cables
- Key body made from stainless steel and holder part from fiberglass-reinforced polyamide resin
- Withstands moisture, shocks and bumps
- Powerful and secure AES256 encryption for common lock and key authentication
- As part of the D2D network, it acts as an information receiver and data sharer
- List of blocked keys•changes in access rights
- Change in time profiles
- Log events for both keys and locks
- Initial programming using iLOQ P55S.1 programming key and PC connected to the server
- Key can be set with access rights for lock groups or individual locks
- Key can be set with an expiration date including start and end date
- Up to 10 different time profiles can be set for the key
- Each key has a unique identifier and unique stamp information
- Key is equipped with an NFC chip that supports RFID and NFC functions
- Updateable firmware